aid Luo. "Wi
plications from almost 60 automakers, involving 3.21 million defe▓ctive vehicles in total. Only seven among the 212 recalls were from Chinese automakers. This c▓ompares with the recall of 3.29 million vehicles in Jap
an in 2001 alone. The C▓hina South Industries Group, parent company of Chongqing's Chang'an Automobile Group, has signed an agreement to take over major auto assets from the Aviation Industry Corporation of China. This is the largest strategic restructuring in the country's auto sector. It's also t
thout authoritative legislation, no enterprises
- are willing to initiate recalls." In 1966, the US government legislated for the
- recall of defective vehicles. Japan began to impleme
- nt a vehicle rec▓all system in 1969 and included it in its auto industry
- laws in 1994. However, China only started t▓o pay attention to vehicle qualit
- y issues in October, 2004, by launching a vehicle recall reg
- ulation▓. According to statistics from the national quality
- Digital Photo Printer - connect your SD-card, SmartMedia, XD-picture Card, CompactFlash, MemoryStick or mobile phone and print the picture direct at our photo-lab-station (Printpix).
Of course you can also “unload” your camers and burn CD...